#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW MUSIC: NEW MUSIC: RIHANNA F/ KANYE WEST – ‘DIAMONDS (REMIX)’

Saturday, November 17, 2012

NEW MUSIC: NEW MUSIC: RIHANNA F/ KANYE WEST – ‘DIAMONDS (REMIX)’


“You could say I’m on my Brad Pitt/ Now back to the la familia I’m aligned with/ Before I betray them I slit my wrists/ At the top it’s just us,” raps Yeezy, while stroking his ego. “On the radio, man, I miss myself/ I need to just step back and kiss myself.”  Put your diamonds in the sky.
Kanye West shines bright on the official remix to Rihanna’s hit single “Diamonds.” The G.O.O.D. Music chief adds a lengthy verse to the beginning of the track, rapping about the Illuminati, Hurricane Sandy, half-naked Jewish girls, and “Chocolate Rain” YouTube sensation Tay Zonday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!


[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.humorme.info/]NFL Throwback Jerseys[/url]



[url=http://jordansoutletgs.devhub.com/]jordans for cheap[/url]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin