#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: EVE CHATS ABOUT INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP, NEW ALBUM, & FEMALE RAP

Friday, November 30, 2012

VIDEO: EVE CHATS ABOUT INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP, NEW ALBUM, & FEMALE RAP

 

Rapper Eve took over the radio airwaves when she stopped by Angie Martinez’ show on Hot 97 on Wednesday. The Philly rapper, who now lives in London, opened up about her interracial relationship with British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper, who she’s been dating for about three years. 

She also cringed while discussing her ex-boyfriend Stevie J of VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” (“That was my first love”), the state of female rap, and her oft-delayed album Lip Lock, due in April. Get up to speed with E-V-E.
On dating her millionaire boyfriend whose white: “For me, it’s weird that I’m with a white dude. Trust me. I look at him sometimes and I’m like, ‘You are so white.’ I’m the first black girl he’s ever been with, so we are learning. … I don’t let him dance. I tell him, look like a pimp, I will dance around you. He can do a lot of things, but he can’t dance.”
 On those who criticize her relationship: “I need them to stop. What year is it? … I love black men. It just so happens my heart went this way right now. Who knows? I’m happy.”
On her ex-boyfriend Stevie J and his VH1 show: “I have not watched it. What can I say? I was young and dumb. [My mom] texted me and was like, ‘You dodged a bullet with that one.’”
On female rap: “I think Nicki is doing her thing. You can’t be mad at her. A lot of people wanna be, but you can’t be. I think Azealia Banks is doing her thing. There’s a lot of dope chicks that are bubbling, but I don’t know why they can’t surface to the top.”

Peep full interview below:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin