#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: SNOOP LION: LA LA LA’

Thursday, November 1, 2012

VIDEO: SNOOP LION: LA LA LA’

Smoked out, choked out...Snoop Dogg makes the transformation to Snoop Lion in the video for “La La La,” the first single from his forthcoming reggae album Reincarnated. 

“I’ve always been a fan of my neffew Eli’s work and had a vision of working with him for a minute now,” said Snoop, who wears a saber-toothed tiger costume in the imaginative clip. “For this video, I wanted to do something different—something I wasn’t able to do with my other music. This collaboration really shows how creative we can get as a 1-2 combo. He’s Dwight Howard and I’m Kobe Bryant. We feed off each other. It’s a dope video and offers my fans a first official look at Snoop Lion.”
The video will debut tonight above the Las Vegas Strip on the world’s largest LED screen overlooking Roth’s horror maze, the Goretorium.  This is a hot mess!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin