#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: R & B SINGER BRANDY ENGAGED TO MUSIC EXECUTIVE BOYFRIEND

Friday, December 28, 2012

R & B SINGER BRANDY ENGAGED TO MUSIC EXECUTIVE BOYFRIEND

If you have ever seen any of Brandy's interviews, then you will have known this is truly a dream come true for her and we say congrats in advance. Earlier this year Wendy Williams got it out of her that she and now Fiance were living together. 

Brandy is engaged to be married, according to reports out Thursday. The groom-to-be is one Ryan Press, a music exec she's been dating for at least a year.
"They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right," an insider told Us Weekly.
The couple went public with their romance last New Year's Eve, and Brandy openly discussed her desire to marry Press in an interview with People in March.
"My daughter Sy'rai loves Ryan, and he loves me for me," said the 33-year-old, full name Brandy Norwood, adding that she'd marry Press "with a bubble-gum ring."
This will be the first time down the aisle for Brandy. Sy'rai, 10, is her daughter with music producer Robert Smith.

Press "just loves me for who I am," she told Us in August. "I don't have to camouflage anything for him or put on a mask. I can completely be myself and he loves me so much and I love him just the way he is too."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin