#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BEYONCE FULL HOT!! GQ'S 100 SEXIEST WOMAN SPREAD & INTERVIEW

Thursday, January 10, 2013

BEYONCE FULL HOT!! GQ'S 100 SEXIEST WOMAN SPREAD & INTERVIEW

The internet is a buzz with the image of a nearly naked Beyonce covering what could be GQ's February issue newsstands January 15. Beyonce shows off her banging bod, and we grow up we want to look just like her. 


Here is what the 31-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On her work ethic: “I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want. I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I’ve sacrificed a lot of things, and I’ve worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.”
On her upcoming performance at the Super Bowl: “One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete. You know how they sit down and watch whoever they’re going to play and study themselves? That’s how I treat this. I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them, but I see the light that was late. I see, ‘Oh God, that hair did not work.’ Or ‘I should never do that again.’ I try to perfect myself. I want to grow, and I’m always eager for new information.”
Shirt by Gucci. Panties by Agent Provocateur. Socks by American Apparel. Glasses by Moscot. Top bracelet by Louis Vuitton. Bottom bracelets and center ring (on hand in air) by Eddie Borgo. Wide band ring by Jennifer Fisher.

On her influence: “I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.”

On loving her work: “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it. Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost.”

For more from Beyonce, visit GQ.com!
In Other Bey news, “At Last” at President Obama‘s Inaugural Ball in 2009, has been tapped to sing the National Anthem at his second inauguration ceremony at the West Front of the U.S. Capitol on January 21st.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin