#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ALICIA KEYS CHATS ON SWIZZ BEATZ, EGYPT’S KISS WITH BLUE IVY ON ‘WENDY WILLIAMS’

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ALICIA KEYS CHATS ON SWIZZ BEATZ, EGYPT’S KISS WITH BLUE IVY ON ‘WENDY WILLIAMS’

The 32-year-old songstress said that she wants more children, but not for at least two more years as she chats with the queen of shade Wendy Williams.  Alicia Keys stopped by “The Wendy Williams Show” on Monday during her never-ending promo tour. The “Girl on Fire” cut loose and dished with Wendy about chopping her hair, her son Egypt, and husband Swizz Beatz.
“He’s kind of a little too ostentatious for my taste,” said Alicia, who saw beyond Swizz’ flashiness. “He really got me when I saw how far his mind went. He’s really, really intelligent and knows so many interesting things.”
She also shared a cute moment when her son Egypt put the moves on Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s daughter Blue Ivy. “I think Egypt kissed Blue and I don’t think Jay liked it very much. He called my husband and he was like, ‘Watch your son.’”

Plus, she hit the stage to perform “Brand New Me.”




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin