#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SHAMELESS MARRIED PREGNANT KIM KARDASHIAN NUDE PHOTO SHOOT WITH BABY DADDY KANYE WEST

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SHAMELESS MARRIED PREGNANT KIM KARDASHIAN NUDE PHOTO SHOOT WITH BABY DADDY KANYE WEST

Like the old saying use to go.."ain't no shame in her gain" Shameless: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pose on the cover of the spring issue of French magazine L'Officiel Hommes
The black and white image features on the spring issue of the men's magazine, shot by Nick Knight. 

Its release comes just days after Kim was forced to shut down rumours she is planning her exit from Keeping Up with the Kardashians after season nine.
It had been suggested that Kim may want to leave the show following the birth of her first child with Kanye West, after claiming her baby will not appear on television.
Kim told DuJour magazine: 'I think there's always an evolution of, you know, what you want to do in life. It's all about finding things that really excite you and motivate you and spark you all over again.'I'm realising that no matter what, if you go into something with all these expectations and plans, once you're actually living it, it could be completely different.'
Kim also told the publication that rapper Kanye has taught her 'a lot about privacy', and after his own reluctance to appear in the series, perhaps it wouldn't be a surprise if she did decide to bid farewell to the Kardashian bubble.

'I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships,' Kim added. 'I'm realising everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities.'

Addressing the reports on her Celebuzz page earlier this month, Kim admitted she doesn't know where life will take her, but said she is 'staying on through at least season 10' of Keeping Up (the E! show is currently in season seven).
She wrote: 'As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10. The show remains to be my number 1 priority and it’s a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it.


The 32-year-old added: 'The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don’t know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I’m looking forward to continuing this journey.'

Kim is expected to give birth to her first child in July this year,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin