#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: GQ STYLE BIBLE BRUNO MARS MAKES THE COVER

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

GQ STYLE BIBLE BRUNO MARS MAKES THE COVER

Bruno Mars is looking sharp on the cover of GQ‘s second annual Style Bible. The suave singer follows last year’s cover star Drake, dressing up in tuxedos, formalwear, and fedoras from designers including Ferragamo, Dior Homme, and Emporio Armani.

GQ visited the “Locked Out of Heaven” singer at his home in the Hollywood Hills, where he opened up about his sex-driven lyrics, arrest for cocaine possession, and his style.


On why sex is such a big part of his music: “It feels good to sing about. It feels…sexy. It puts you in a sexy frame of mind. It feels good to pro-ject. Sex is a great party starter.”

On the secret to a hit song: “Shit. For me? Hypnotize me in the very first three seconds, wake my ear plate up, give me something that I haven’t felt before…and then punch me in the fucking face.”

On his arrest for cocaine possession in 2010: “I was young, man! I was in fucking Vegas. I wasn’t thinking. … I was given a number one record and I’m out doing dumb shit.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin