#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: PREGNANT JESSICA SIMPSON ANNOUNCES SHE'S HAVING A BOY

Thursday, March 7, 2013

PREGNANT JESSICA SIMPSON ANNOUNCES SHE'S HAVING A BOY

She's previously refused to reveal the sex of her unborn child. But Jessica Simpson revealed that she's expecting a baby boy during an interview on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday. In typical Jessica fashion the news slipped out accidentally. 'The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous,' she told the chat show host.



It's a boy! Jessica Simpson tweeted this picture of herself after letting slip that she's expecting a boy on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday 

Oops: Jessica looks shocked when she realises that she just let slip that she is having a boy 


Jessica then laughed off the on-air mistake, saying: 'Well I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!' 
he didn't seem worried by the slip up, tweeting: 'Accidental announcement tonight on @jimmykimmel'.





The 32-year-old looked elegant in a little black dress from her new maternity line, paired with fuchsia pink high heels and a glamorous half updo.

I can't believe I'm pregnant again!' 
But this time around, being pregnant is more of a challenge, said Jessica. 
'It's a totally different pregnancy. I just feel awful, I've been vomiting,' said the star candidly.  










She then cracked the wiener joke, after which she brought her hand to her mouth in shock at her accidental slip. 

'I can't believe I just did that, that was not planned,'  Jessica said good-naturedly. Later she said, 'I just did it so crude, I feel awful!'  
It's been reported that Jessica and her fiance plan to name their child Ace. When Jimmy addressed the rumours, Jessica didn't answer him directly, stating 'Well let's hope it's a boy!'
Kimmel also asked the fashion mogul whether she planned on getting married soon. 
'I keep planning on getting married but I keep getting knocked up,' quipped the star. 

'Maybe I should go back to when I was younger - I was a virgin before I was married, so maybe I should just completely reverse and just stop having sex all together until Eric and I actually say "I do."'






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin