#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BEYONCE COVERS SHAPE MAGAZINE MIDDLE EAST & HER NEW SONG WITH ANDRE 3000

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BEYONCE COVERS SHAPE MAGAZINE MIDDLE EAST & HER NEW SONG WITH ANDRE 3000

How hot does Beyonce look on the cover of Shape Middle East! In the mag, she's dishing on how she lost 57lbs after giving birth to her gorgeous daughter Blue Ivy and how she keeps that bootylicious bod in shape. Grab a copy on shelves now if you were in any doubt that you can look fab post-baby, and if you can’t wait to read what Bey has to say, here are some highlights of her chat with Shape...

We hear celebrity trainer Marco Borges whipped you back into shape. Did you get addicted to the gym?



BEYONCÉ: Not at all. Some people prefer the gym, but when I have to put on workout clothes and run on a treadmill, I get bored. The key to staying motivated is to find a form of exercise you enjoy, and for me, it’s dance. I lose a lot of weight and tone up much more because I’m truly dedicated to it. It’s something I do for a living, and thank God I love my job. The rehearsals leading up to a tour always get me in shape, so I never have to feel like, “Oh, no, I have to get up and go to the gym!”

Do you have goals when you’re losing weight, like getting down to a certain dress size or a number on the scale?

BEYONCÉ: I do, actually. I won’t tell you specifically what the digits are, but I was at my ideal weight while working on my Crazy in Love video. I was 20 years old! Whenever I want to get into amazing shape, that’s the body size I aim for. But I’m not a naturally thin person. I have to work for it.

So that makes 2 Vogue covers and now 2 Shape covers in a matter of months. Top that! Beyhive news doesn’t stop there either. The singer will be covering Amy Winehouse’s “Back to Black” for new movie “The Great Gatsby”. More details inside.

Hubby Jay-Z is producing the soundtrack for the remake of “The Great Gatsby” so it’s no surprise that Bey is getting on board for this project. Plus, if you loved Beyonce and Andre 3000′s “Party” then you will love the fact that the songstress will be collaborating with Andre yet again for the Amy Winehouse cover.

We are excited about the premiere of “The Great Gatsby” which will come out sometime in May. With a hot soundtrack and feature actors like Leonardo DiCaprio, it’s gonna be the perfect kick off for summer

INFO: The April issue of Shape Middle East is available at all good magazine outlets.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin