#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JADA PINKETT-SMITH RESPONSE TO OPEN MARRIAGE RUMORS, "WE HAVE A GROWN MARRIAGE"

Thursday, April 18, 2013

JADA PINKETT-SMITH RESPONSE TO OPEN MARRIAGE RUMORS, "WE HAVE A GROWN MARRIAGE"

Damage control, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith  say they have a 'grown marriage'. After recent comments from Jada caused speculation the pair have an open marriage, she took to her Facebook page to insist the couple have a mature relationship but they don't see other people. 
She wrote: 'Let me first say this, there are far more important things to talk about in regards to what is happening in the world than whether I have an open marriage or not. 


'Will and I BOTH can do WHATEVER we want, because we TRUST each other to do so. This does NOT mean we have an open relationship...this means we have a GROWN one (sic).' Speculation about their marriage was rife after Jada, 41, addressed reports of an open marriage by saying the secret to their happy relationship is that they are independent people.
She explained: 'I've always told Will, "You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be OK". Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I'm here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that's not for me to do for him. Or vice versa." 
She explained: 'Will is my best friend. He's been by my side for some of the most difficult parts of my life. You always have that for your foundation.' The couple, who married in December 1997, have endured split rumours in the past, but always emerge on red carpets looking united as ever.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin