#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JILL SCOTT COVERS EBONY MAGAZINE WITH HER SON

Thursday, April 4, 2013

JILL SCOTT COVERS EBONY MAGAZINE WITH HER SON


Singer-actress Jill Scott has a lot to smile about these days. The mother of one is still making classic tunes and she now has an acting career that is on the rise.
The 40 year-old recently sat down with Ebony Magazine to discuss raising her son Jett Hamilton Roberts and all things motherhood. Check out some snippets below:
On raising a boy:
It’s challenging being a single mom…No matter what I do, I’ll never be a man. Ever. I can show Jett how to be a thinker, how to enjoy music or how to feel, and to conquer. But I cannot show him how to be a man.
Jill on motherhood:
Motherhood is getting your hands and your feet in the soil. When Jett puts my face in his hands and tells me, ‘Mommy you’re so pretty’ or smells me, it’s so wonderful.
Jill on being a single-mom:
That I-can-do-it-by-myself mentality is a lie. I’m sorry if I hurt anybody’s feelings, but you cannot do it all by yourself. You need a village: some aunties, grandmoms, friends. I couldn’t do this by myself and would be a fool to think I could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this website gives quality dependent posts and
other stuff, is there any other site which provides these information in quality?


Check out my website: http://www.globalinvestornetworking.com/profile/luisabeckh

Blog Widget by LinkWithin