#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW MUSIC CHRIS BROWN ‘I CAN’T WIN’ & ANNOUNCES ‘X’ RELEASE DATE

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NEW MUSIC CHRIS BROWN ‘I CAN’T WIN’ & ANNOUNCES ‘X’ RELEASE DATE


Breezy took to Twitter to make the announcement and surprised his fans by dropping a new song. On “I Can’t Win,” he sings about a relationship that has reached its breaking point.
“Tell me what did I do to make you hate me so much?/ Why you angry all the time?/ Why you don’t wanna ride for me?” he asks his girl.
But the song won’t appear on X. “Some shit I felt like writing that’s not on the album,” he explained.



With that being said, July 16 is shaping up to be a big day for albums. In addition to Pusha T’s My Name Is My Name, Chris Brown has set a July 16 date for his sixth album X.




X- I Can't Win from David Alan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin