#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AUDIO: CHRIS BROWN CHATS ABOUT HIS RECENT BREAK UP WITH RIHANNA & RI RI CONFIRMS

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

AUDIO: CHRIS BROWN CHATS ABOUT HIS RECENT BREAK UP WITH RIHANNA & RI RI CONFIRMS

Were over them period, but anyway, off again on again youngsters have called there microwave relationship over AGAIN...peep audio below: 
“At the end of the day, she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. I just need to fast forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
– Chris Brown confirming his latest breakup with Rihanna in an interview on Australian radio Tuesday. Yeah, relax, their status will probably change again by the time you read this, but, wow, way with words, huh? It wasn’t all that self-absorbed: Brown also emphasized that he is “always going to love that person,” but to celebrate his 24th birthday, “I’m gonna be in Vegas. So [I wanna] see as many girls as possible.”





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin