#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEWEST MEMBER OF ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES ARRIVES PHAEDRA PARKS GIVES BIRTH TO A BABY BOY

Thursday, May 9, 2013

NEWEST MEMBER OF ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES ARRIVES PHAEDRA PARKS GIVES BIRTH TO A BABY BOY

The stork has landed, I just received a tip via e-mail that Real Housewife of Atlanta’s newest member Phaedra Parks just gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, with husband, Apollo Nida.

Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. “Mom and baby are happy and healthy,” her rep tells Us, adding that the tot weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Parks announced her pregnancy in December 2012.

Now you don’t have to wait for the season to start to find out the details with Phaedra Parks and hubby, Apollo Nida. Congratulations to the couple! I can’t wait to see their drama unfold when the season premiere of RHOA airs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in reality how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me personally imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated
except it is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own
stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!


my page :: Coconut oil for hair

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my webpage Diarrhea remedies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin