#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SOLANGE KNOWLES LAUNCHES HER OWN RECORD LABEL

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SOLANGE KNOWLES LAUNCHES HER OWN RECORD LABEL

Entrepreneurship is in full effect in the Knowles family.  After dropping a remix to “Looks Good With Trouble” with Kendrick Lamar, Solange has another big announcement. The singer has launched her own label, Saint Records.

“Super stoked to announce I’ve started my own label,SAINT RECORDS,where I’ll be releasing my music & other projects distributed through SONY!” tweeted the 26-year-old singer.
Her next album is due on the label. “It is through SAINT RECORDS that I will be releasing my full length album, and also future music projects that I’m excited about sharing!”
The new deal gives her complete creative freedom. “Through Saint Records I will have 100% creative/artistic control & continue to passionately pursue my footing in this new musical movement,” explained Solange, who is managed by Roc Nation.

In November, she released her 7-track EP True via Brooklyn-based indie label Terrible Records. She was previously signed to Interscope.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin