#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: BOW WOW WITH HIS DAUGHTER FT. ON OPRAH WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

VIDEO: BOW WOW WITH HIS DAUGHTER FT. ON OPRAH WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

In 2011, the 26-year-old became a father to his daughter Shai Moss. “I want to make sure that she’s able to do the things that I wasn’t able to do,” said Bow.

Bow Wow has grown up in the public eye. Ten years making his appearance on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” at the age of 16, the rapper formerly known as Lil Bow Wow caught up with Oprah on her OWN show “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” He spoke about his transition from a child star to a young man, and what he’s learned along the way.
“I’m so laid-back and just chill. I feel like now I’m at that point in my life where [money] doesn’t identify who I am,” said Bow, who had a $6,000-per-month allowance as a teen.
He also takes Oprah’s cameras into the studio and on set of his day job hosting “106 & Park.”
“I can’t even say I’m a rapper or I’m an actor,” he said. “I have to say I’m an entertainer because I do it all now.”

Peep Video below:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site truly has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - acoustic guitar chord

Blog Widget by LinkWithin