#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: CIARA CHATS WITH WENDY ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH FUTURE & RIHANNA FEUD

Thursday, May 9, 2013

VIDEO: CIARA CHATS WITH WENDY ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH FUTURE & RIHANNA FEUD

After showing off her Gianvito Rossi strapped heels, the “Body Party” singer dished about her new workout regimen and addressed recent hot topics including her beef with Rihanna and relationship with boyfriend Future.


Read highlights from her chat and watch the full interview below.

On the “hiccups” in her career: “I went through a phase where I was just trying different things in life, whether it was meeting people or meeting new friends. … You gotta try things to figure out what works for you and what doesn’t.”

On her relationship with Kim Kardashian: “Everytime she and I see each other, it’s always all love. … Everything is cool, we just don’t talk the same way we used to talk every day.”


On her “beef” with Rihanna: “I’m totally in a different space and it’s all positivity and love from my perspective and how I get down. I wish her well.”
On her relationship with Future: “In this day in my life, I’m so comfortable in my skin and I feel so good about where I am and I’m very confident and comfortable with the way he loves me. I’m gonna put into the universe positive things. I’m gonna put into the universe that it’s only gonna get better and better.”




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin