#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BRUNO MARS MOM DIES AT AGE 55 FROM AN ANEURYSM

Sunday, June 2, 2013

BRUNO MARS MOM DIES AT AGE 55 FROM AN ANEURYSM

Very sad news to report, the mother of Grammy-winning pop star Bruno Mars has died in Hawaii.

Bernadette Hernandez died Saturday of a brain aneurysm, according to a publicist for Mars' label, Atlantic Records, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak on the record.
Hernandez was 55 years old. She died in Honolulu at Queens Medical Center; no other information was given.

Mars is one of pop's top acts with several No. 1 hits including his most recent, "When I Was Your Man." His mother, a hula dancer and a singer who immigrated from the Philippines, nurtured her son's interest in music at an early age.
Per the AP, Mars' mother helped nurture her son's talent and interest in music when he was a little boy. In fact, he wrote a song, "I Love You Mom," about his parents' support of his career.

Earlier this year, he talked to Gulf News about their relationship, revealing that his favorite career moment was being able to pay her back for believing in him. "I always wanted to buy my mom a house, and that was the first thing I did with my first big check," he said.
"That was the most beautiful moment ever. I bought my mom a nice house in Hawaii, and that was before I got anything for myself," he continued. "I had to take care of mom."
We send prayers and condolences to his family! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin