#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CONFIRMED HALLE BERRY IS HAVING A BOY!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

CONFIRMED HALLE BERRY IS HAVING A BOY!

Proud papa: Olivier Martinez at the Champs-Elysees Film Festival Opening in Paris on Wednesday; the actor revealed his fiance Halle Berry was expecting a boy.  The 46-year-old will be giving her daughter Nahla a brother, and it was Olivier who spilled the news while on the red carpet in Paris.
“My son will be an American, but I remain French,” Martinez, 47, told People.
Halle has been showing off her burgeoning baby bump on various red carpets since announcing the news in April.
'At 46, I didn't know if I'd be able to get pregnant again. Olivier and I have always wanted to be parents. 
'But I didn't want to get my hopes up ... God made the dream come true.  'This pregnancy is like a miracle for me, an amazing gift, because this child was as wished for as it was xpected. It's like a renewal of life ... Good things happen too.' 
Halle is due to give birth in the autumn.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin