#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: KELLY ROWLAND GIVES AN EMOTIONAL INTERVIEW ABOUT BEYONCE

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

VIDEO: KELLY ROWLAND GIVES AN EMOTIONAL INTERVIEW ABOUT BEYONCE

Now that the Dirty laundry is all aired out, Kelly Rowland has been faced with questions regarding her relationship with BeyoncĂ©. During a sit-down interview with “omg! Insider,” an emotional Kelly shot down rumors of a rift between her and B and teared up while speaking about her “sister.”

For years, people have been pitting the Destiny’s Child divas against one another. “I think the people wanted those stories for years and that’s just so sad on them because it’s not like that,” she told Kevin Frazier. 
“It’s so crazy and I just think it’s so sad that we live in a world where people don’t want to see women get along and encourage and empower each other, and that’s what we do for each other.”
Despite the rumors, she and B are closer than ever. “I love my sister and she is so incredibly supportive,” said Kelly as tears rolled down her face. “One of the closest people to me. I love her to death and I love being an aunt.”
The two have endured a lot throughout their careers. “I definitely think it makes friendship stronger and I’m so grateful for her, for Michelle, for Angie, for Solange, for my mama T, for my mother, for being incredible women in my life and always lifting me up,” said Kelly, once again tearing up.

She shared B’s reaction after she played The-Dream-penned song for her. “She looked at me and said, ‘It’s incredible,’ and said how proud she was of me, and then said, ‘I never left,’” said Kelly, whose album Talk a Good Game is due June 18. “It was so true. She never left. I checked out for a minute.”

Kelly also opens up about her abusive relationship and new “X Factor” gig during the full interview, which airs tonight on “omg! Insider.”


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin