#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: JAY-Z TALKS..BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMORS, ALMOST SIGNING LIL WAYNE & MUCH MORE WITH THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Thursday, July 11, 2013

VIDEO: JAY-Z TALKS..BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMORS, ALMOST SIGNING LIL WAYNE & MUCH MORE WITH THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Still Watching The Throne, Jay-Z was in the hot seat on Power 105.1′s “The Breakfast Club.” During his hour-long conversation with Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee, he revealed why he didn’t sign Lil Wayne to Roc-A-Fella and why he won’t do a collaborative album with Nas.

According to Jay, over 1.3 million Samsung Mobile users tried to access the Magna Carta app on July 4, causing it to crash. “It was 20 million hits to the app and it broke,” he said.

He also shared his reaction to the rumors that Beyoncé didn’t give birth to Blue Ivy and how fatherhood has changed him.

Plus, find out which MCs he thinks will be around for the long haul.
On which of his artists he’s most proud of: “I would have to say Kanye West, the most successful at this stage in his career. The growth and the progress he’s made is unbelievable. When he first came in, he wasn’t the artist that he is today. But he always aspired to be.”
On being a corporate MC: “I can walk that line between putting out great art and getting paid for my art.”
On fatherhood: “I hope I’m great, but I’m learning. It’s a new thing for me. It changed me in a way of just knowing what’s important. I had a pretty good sense of that, but it just reaffirmed all the things that I believed I knew.”
On changing diapers: “I got an army. It’s hard, man. It’s difficult.”
On who will be around in the future: “Obviously J. Cole. Drake absolutely. Kendrick as well. Just on sheer will and wanting it, Wale is gonna be here as well.”
 On rumors that Beyoncé didn’t give birth to Blue Ivy: “That’s probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Whether you say you care about it or not, it’s annoying and you shouldn’t have to deal with it as a human being.”

Peep full interview videos below:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats up with that weird necklace jay z is sporting these days????? I like nick cannon, he's ok but, you gotta wonder why or what he's doing behind the scenes to get all of these major gigs, and don't tell me right place right time....just think about it!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin