#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: T.I. CHATS ON THE VIEW ABOUT THE FAMILY HUSTLE & BLURRED LINES AND MORE

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

VIDEO: T.I. CHATS ON THE VIEW ABOUT THE FAMILY HUSTLE & BLURRED LINES AND MORE

T.I. talks about his music video for “Blurred Lines” and his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle”.  Hot on the heels of his No. 1 hit with Robin Thicke, T.I. visited with the ladies of “The View” on Monday. Looking dapper in a designer suit, he spoke about the steamy video for “Blurred Lines.”
“The song is a celebration of women and their beauty, so I believe that the imagery had to coincide with the lyrics,” said a smirking Tip.
The hosts also brought up his real name (Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.) and his VH1 reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.”

He is currently on tour with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz on the “America’s Most Wanted Music Festival,” but he doesn’t feel competition with his peers.
“Before there’s anything, I think there’s an extreme camaraderie and a mutual respect of one another’s talents and abilities.”


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin