#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: EX AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL EVA MARCILLE PREGNANT

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

EX AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL EVA MARCILLE PREGNANT

America's Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille is expecting her first child with songwriter Kevin McCall. The 28-year-old, who is five months.  The 28-year-old, who is five months pregnant, confirmed the news to BET.
 “Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it’s more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man,” Marcille said. “Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.” 
 Marcille won the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model, beating Yaya Da Costa and Amanda Swafford, in 2006. Her prizes included a cosmetics contract with CoverGirl, a spread in Elle, and a contract with Ford Models. “This little tomboy from L.A. that has never been beautiful. I was not the cute girl in school,” 
Marcille — who went by the name Eva Pigford — said at the time. “I came here the shortest and the one that had the most insecurities inside of them, and now I’m America’s Next Top Model. And I get to represent all the little girls who feel the way I feel… Watch out world here comes Eva.” Marcille left her managers, Benny Medina and Tyra Banks, in 2006, and is now signed to L.A. Models.
Since winning ANTM, Marcille has appeared on the cover of a number of publications, including Women’s Health and Fitness, Essence, and Brides Noir. After changing her last name from Pigford to Marcille (her middle name, a combination of her grandmothers’ names, Marjorie and Lucille), she appeared in several TV series, including Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, The Young and the Restless, Everybody Hates Chris, and Let’s Stay Together. 
Marcille dated House of Payne star Lance Gross from 2005 until 2010. They were engaged in 2009 before breaking up a year later. Marcille also dated Flo Rida from 2010 until 2012. “My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences,” Eva Marcille said. “I get to do this incredible show on BET (Real Husbands of Hollywood) and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. 

Who could ask for anything more?” 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin