#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KIM ZOLICAK PREGNANT WITH TWINS...ALL TOGETHER 6 KIDS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

KIM ZOLICAK PREGNANT WITH TWINS...ALL TOGETHER 6 KIDS

Talk about a baby making machine, Kim Zolciak has announced that her fifth pregnancy will yield TWINS!  She already has two boys and two girls, so the newborns will increase her brood to six.
'I'm having twins and I couldn't be more excited. I was completely shocked. I had no idea,' Kim told E! News. 'It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised,' she added.
 The 35-year-old mother of four announced in June that she was pregnant again during the season finale of her reality show Don't Be Tardy.  
'I can't believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It's going to be very busy but it's a dream come true,' she said.
Kim took more than a dozen home pregnancy tests before confirming she was pregnant on her show.
The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star last month shared an Instagram photo showing her growing baby bump.
'You asked for it … here is my baby bump this morning!' she captioned the photo, in which she is seen with one hand protectively cradling her pregnant belly.  Making sure: Kim took a bunch of pregnancy tests to confirm she was carrying.
Kim and Kroy are already parents to sons KJ, 2, and Kash,  12 months, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12.  The twins will make six.  That’s quite a family!  We wish them the best!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin