#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: EX. DISNEY CHILD STAR RAVEN-SYMONE COMES OUT THE CLOSET READY TO MARRY HER GIRLFRIEND

Sunday, August 4, 2013

EX. DISNEY CHILD STAR RAVEN-SYMONE COMES OUT THE CLOSET READY TO MARRY HER GIRLFRIEND

Raven Smyone is off the market, Former child star Raven-Symoné is planning to walk down the aisle with her girlfriend.
Earlier today, the “Cosby” kid finally came out on Twitter.com by tweeting: “I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you.”
No one was surprised that Raven finally admitted her sexuality. The National Enquirer outed her and “America’s Top Model” contestant AzMarie last year. The tabloid said Raven-Symoné, 27, was planning to wed AzMarie, 24, in NYC, where the couple shacked up in her $11,000-a-month apartment.
In response to the claim, Miss Symone tweeted, "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. And I shall not start now."
The 27-year-old continued her online rant with, "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know.
  I'm not one for a public display of my life, however that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"
Blog Widget by LinkWithin