#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KELLY ROWLAND AND HER AMAZING BODY COVER "SHAPE MAGAZINE"

Friday, September 13, 2013

KELLY ROWLAND AND HER AMAZING BODY COVER "SHAPE MAGAZINE"

When we grow up we want a body just like this.  As of late, Kelly Rowland has been doing her thing. Moving to center stage as one of the main judges on Fox’s hit show ‘The X-Factor,’ as well as promoting her latest album, Talk A Good Game — the former girl group member has been putting in work.

With word of a new workout tape, Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt with her trainer Jeanette Jenkins, Ms. Kelly spoke with ‘SHAPE’ Magazine about how she stays fit as she ages.


I work out five or six times a week. I feel better, look better, sleep better. As I’m getting older, the Rowland family trait of having bigger bottoms is taking its toll on my hips and butt. The other day, [my trainer] had me doing squats that were so hard I wanted to kill her. But my behind is getting higher and tighter. Exercise really does change your body.
The 32 year-old also shared her quick tips for eating healthier with the popular fitness magazine. Check out some more snippets on SHAPE.COM.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin