#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OPRAH TALKS ABOUT RECENTLY ALMOST HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OPRAH TALKS ABOUT RECENTLY ALMOST HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN

Oprah Winfrey opens up about her stressful year that almost landed her in the hospital. Check out what Oprah had to say about almost having a nervous break down below.

This morning GMA announced Oprah Winfrey is getting personal and opening up about her very stressful year that almost lead her to lose a bit of her composure. Oprah Winfrey revealed to Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson that she almost suffered a nervous break down. Orpah tells Access Hollywood,
“I was sitting and listening to Jason Russell describe his symptoms…. Saying, ‘Um, this sounds pretty familiar to me.’” In the beginning, it was just sort of speeding and a kind of numbness and going from one thing to the next thing to the next thing. I will tell you when I realized that I thought, ‘All right, if I don’t calm down I’m gonna be in serious trouble. I was in the middle of doing voiceovers, you know? And I remember closing my eyes in between each page because looking at the page and the words at the same time was too much stimulation for my brain.”
Oprah confesses that she did not have a full-out nervous breakdown but she got pretty close. She says,
“I mean, I wasn’t ready to go run unclothed in the streets. Let’s make that very clear, but I had reached a point where I just couldn’t take in anymore stimulation.”
The rest of the interview will air  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night on Access Hollywood. Be sure to check it out.

Wow, we  love her and hope Oprah is doing and feeling much better.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin