#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CIARA CELEBRATES FIANCEE FUTURE 30TH BIRTHDAY

Thursday, November 21, 2013

CIARA CELEBRATES FIANCEE FUTURE 30TH BIRTHDAY


“Seriously, I Can’t Even Put In Words How Much I Love You,” said CiCi. “Since The Day I Met You, Everyday As Been Full Of Light, Insurmountable Happiness, And Pure Love. Youre My Bestest Friend, My RockStar, My Partner, My Fiancé, My Love… My Er’Thang:) Happy Birthday @future!! Love You.”
Future was surrounded by loves ones as he celebrated his 30th birthday on Wednesday. In between tour stops, the “Honest” rapper sat down to a surprise dinner at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. His fiancée Ciara toasted her man with a glass of champagne and penned a heartfelt note on Instagram.
Future was overwhelmed by all the love. “Best bday ever.#honest,” he wrote.
 Ciara even dressed up her dogs Tyson and Georgia for the occasion. “Happy Birthday @future!! Rocking Our BDay Tee’s. Partys At Our House!!:) The Woof The Woof The Woof Is On Fire!!” she tweeted.

Future proposed to Ciara with a 15-carat diamond engagement ring during her 28th birthday celebration. The couple has set a wedding date. “We know the date we want to do now and I’m excited,” she told E! Online.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin