#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: ASHANTI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT LONG RELATIONSHIP & BREAK UP WITH NELLY

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

VIDEO: ASHANTI SPEAKS OUT ABOUT LONG RELATIONSHIP & BREAK UP WITH NELLY

Let’s admit it, most of us were wondering what ever happened to Ashanti and Nelly‘s relationship. Well, wonder no more.
The former Murder Inc songstress opened up with Ebro and Laura Stylez of HOT 97′s Morning Show about her past relationship with the St. Louis rapper. Almost immediately into the sit down, Ebro meddles into her personal life. “Nelly!” Ebro says straightaway, “You guys are back together again?” With a slight chuckle yet no hesitation, Ashanti dives right in.


Negative. Nelly and I are in the space where I’m kind of like focusing on my career, he’s focusing n what he’s doing. There’s a lot of things that happened this year, a lot of things kind of went public more than other things have gone public, you know what I’m saying? I kind of just … I have to do me.
When asked whether her new, unreleased emotionally-charged record, “Scars,” is in fact about her former boyfriend, the New York native added:
He put a couple of scars on me. Not physically, we don’t want to put that out! Not physically! [laughs] We’ve definitely scarred each other in a sense. Getting back to the record ["Scars], it’s a deep record and it’s something that I feel like I’m revealing very much, more than I have on previous records.
When it came to how long the two were together, Ashanti, however, still teeters around the bush. Check out the video up top to see how she handles the never-ending “Nelly” topic.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin