#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: BEYONCÉ OOZES HER SEXUALITY IN PART 4 OF ‘SELF-TITLED’ DOCUMENTARY

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

VIDEO: BEYONCÉ OOZES HER SEXUALITY IN PART 4 OF ‘SELF-TITLED’ DOCUMENTARY

During the summer of 2012, she moved some of music’s top writers and producers including The-Dream, Hit-Boy, Shea Taylor, and Sia into a house in the Hamptons. Jay Z held down dad duties as Bey went into the recording booth for a few hours each day.

With her self-titled album closing in on platinum in the U.S., Beyoncé continues to explain the artistic vision behind the project in Part 4 of her “Self-Titled” documentary entitled “Liberation.”
“I was breast feeding, cornrows in my hair because I was spending so much time being a mother,” she said. “Recording this album was such an outlet for me to kinda escape and create whatever world and fantasy that definitely at the time was not happening.”
She explained how the sexual track “Partition” came together. “It takes me back to when me and my husband first meet and he’s trying to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world,” said Bey. “I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin