#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WHAT WE ALREADY NEW...KELLY ROWLAND CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

WHAT WE ALREADY NEW...KELLY ROWLAND CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT

Just be happy we say, anyway Wedding bells are in the future for Kelly Rowland. The “Motivation” singer has put the rumors to rest and confirmed that she is indeed engaged.
After remaining coy on “Arsenio” last week, she made the announcement during her appearance on Monday’s episode of “The Queen Latifah Show” (via E! Online).
The lucky man is her manager and best friend Tim Witherspoon.

“He put a ring on it,” said a beaming Kelly while showing off the diamond engagement ring that she’s been wearing in public.

The Destiny’s Child diva, 32, kept her relationship private for years. “It’s been a while,” she told Queen Latifah. “We’ve kept it very, very low—for years, to be completely honest.”
She was in Bulgaria when he popped the question on Skype. “He asked me first on Skype and I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other,’” laughed Kelly.
“But it was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, ‘I got my best friend to ride through life with.’ He really is my best friend.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin