#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BEYONCE RELEASES PICS OF DAUGHTER BLUE IVY'S JUNGLE THEMED 2 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY

Thursday, January 16, 2014

BEYONCE RELEASES PICS OF DAUGHTER BLUE IVY'S JUNGLE THEMED 2 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY


Beyonce took to Tumblr on Tuesday to share with fans new adorable photos of Blue Ivy celebrating her second birthday.

Blue turned two years old last week and spent her birthday at the Miami wildlife habitat and botanical garden Jungle island. Everyone who attended, which included Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams and Beyonce's cousin Angie Beyince got their faces painted for the occasion. TMZ reported that a VIP safari tour one one person costs $240.

Last week,  Beyonce uploaded a birthday greeting that read, "Happy Birthday Miss Carter." The post featured a collage of cards created by fans for Blue.
Enstars reported earlier that Beyonce lost over 60 pounds after she gave birth to Blue in 2011. "I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body. 
I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back. I know that there's so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth. You can have your child and you can still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still live for yourself," she said in her fourth mini-documentary entitled, Liberation


 BFFs: Beyonce took to her Tumblr page to share this adorable picture of herself with some new friends .

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin