#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: BEYONCE "SELF-TITLED" PART 5 HONESTY "JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, PHARELL GIVES PRAISE FOR HER WORK"

Saturday, January 4, 2014

VIDEO: BEYONCE "SELF-TITLED" PART 5 HONESTY "JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, PHARELL GIVES PRAISE FOR HER WORK"

“Now I’m in my 30s, and those children that grew up listening to me have grown up, and I always felt like it was my responsibility to be aware of kids and their parents and all these generations,” explains Bey. “And I felt like it stifled me. I felt like, in a sense, I could not express everything.”
“The glue that ties this record together is honesty,” says Beyoncé in Part 5 of her “Self-Titled” documentary. The pop icon reflects on getting her start at the age of nine and how she’s changed as a 32-year-old woman.
One of the most liberating songs on her self-titled album is the Timbaland-produced “Rocket,” which she co-wrote with Justin Timberlake and Miguel.

After recording the track, Timberlake was blown away. “There’s something wrong with you,” he tells Beyoncé.
She explains that the younger Bey wouldn’t have the confidence to record that. “I kinda dropped that fourth wall and I did it,” she says.
Pharrell also bows down to Queen Bey. “You set women free,” he declares. “I’m trying to tell you, that record is a phenomenon.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin