#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: KIM KARDAHIAN DISCUSS TOUGH PREGNANCY & SHOWS NEW ADORABLE PICS OF BABY NORTH ON ELLEN

Friday, January 17, 2014

VIDEO: KIM KARDAHIAN DISCUSS TOUGH PREGNANCY & SHOWS NEW ADORABLE PICS OF BABY NORTH ON ELLEN

Kim Kardashian, took her show on the road, and chats with Ellen about how it's so hard to be her and being pregnant was so tough and although her pregnancy was rough she still states:

After having her I would have a million,' she continued, though she revealed the pregnancy was far from smooth-sailing and not something she wants to repeat anytime soon.
'The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone. Anyone,' she insisted.'Then you can adopt,' Ellen suggested. Kim was quick to amend her statement, saying: 'It's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that, but pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all.'
 Kim Kardashian shared several previously-unseen photos of gorgeous daughter North during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that will air on Friday. 

The proud new mom happily debuted the precious images while chatting with the talk show host as she gushed about parenthood, revealing that the seven-month-old is the perfect baby.

'She changes all the time. One day she'll look like Kanye, one day she'll look like me. It's so crazy,' she cooed, adding, 'And her personality is so cute. She is calm and really quiet.
My labour was easy, but just the whole pregnancy was so... I had a few medical issues, so it was really tough, and I gained a lot of weight.' She went on to admit that she started 'hysterically crying' after she began reading What To Expect When You're Expecting, which sister Kourtney gave her, saying it 'made it so much worse'.  'It was really hard mentally on me,' she admits of her pregnancy.
  When ask about crazy Kanye as a dad:

'He is honestly the most amazing dad,' Kim began of her fiancé. 'He loves her so much. He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. He's like, "She grew up so much!" and I'm like, "Babe, it's been one day. You haven't seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed." But he really is a hands-on dad.'
Asked if that relates to diaper changes, the stunning brunette admitted he's 'not a diaper kind of guy and that's OK'. 'No, I don't mean does he wear them. Does he change them?' Ellen joked, to which Kim reiterated: 'No he's not a diaper-changing kind of guy.'
'He would if it's an emergency,' she added. 'But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her.
 Kim then shared two more photos from the day before, when she was trying on cute bow headbands on the photogenic youngster.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin