#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WILLOW SMITH WHIPS HER HAIR FOR V MAGAZINE

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WILLOW SMITH WHIPS HER HAIR FOR V MAGAZINE

 The seventh grader has decided to follow her own path. “I just feel like I want to do it different than the world’s ready for,” said the “Whip My Hair” hitmaker.

Will and Jada’s daughter explained why she turned down the titular role in the upcoming remake of Annie.
“I just wanted to chill, and be at home, and decompress, and just find out what I wanna do and where I stand on this planet, with the little tiny place we have,” said Willow (via E! Online).

Willow Smith is quite the fashionista. The 13-year-old singer shows off her one-of-a-kind style in the pages of V magazine. In the photos, shot by the famed Karl Lagerfeld, Willow models DSquared jeans, Tommy Hilfiger underwear, and Moncler x Pharrell sunglasses as she poses in front of a Rolls-Royce Phantom.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin