#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: MARY MARY COVER JET MAGAZINE & TINA TALKS LESSON LEARNED FROM HUSBAND AFFAIR

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MARY MARY COVER JET MAGAZINE & TINA TALKS LESSON LEARNED FROM HUSBAND AFFAIR

There back....Grammy Award-winning gospel singing duo Mary Mary are the cover girls for JET magazine’s latest issue.

Inside, the ladies talk about their career, their reality television show and, of course, touch on the aftermath of Tina’s recent revelation about her husband’s marital affair.
Tina on her interview with EBONY and what she has learned:
“It almost broke me,” admits the 39-year-old of the backlash received from the feature. “If I knew my real truth when I talked to EBONY I would’ve never told it. I found out what it was while I was taping.”
I still believe in God and love. I will not live in the horrible space of ‘I’m going to fix him’ or ‘I hate men and marriage.’ You do that for a moment and realize it doesn’t undo anything.
Her sister Erica talked more so about their upcoming season of the reality series and what we can expect to see this time around:
“You see our faith shine, but it was not easy at all– and it won’t look easy watching it,” said Erica about the series. “A lot of people will see themselves. There was so much damage and yet still so much work to be done. I learned that every wound doesn’t have to leave a scar that remains for the rest of your life.”

The brand new explosive season of Mary Mary’s self-titled reality show airs on Thursday, February 27th on WeTV.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin