#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SUPER SEXY VIDEO: BEYONCÉ – ‘PARTITION’

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SUPER SEXY VIDEO: BEYONCÉ – ‘PARTITION’


Bring the Heat although your screens, with “Drunk in Love” climbing the charts, Beyoncé is readying her next single. Following “XO” and “Drunk,” Queen Bey has decided to officially release the sizzling video for “Partition” on VEVO. The song, produced in part by Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Key Wane, is one of 17 visuals off her self-titled album.


Beyonce stated takes me back to when me and my husband first meet and he’s trying to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world,” she explained. “I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head.”


 The video was inspired by her visit to Crazy Horse Parisian cabaret on the day she got engaged to Jay Z.
 “I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show I’ve ever seen, and I was like, ‘I wish I was up there. I wish I could perform that for my man.’ So that’s what I did for the video,” said Bey.
Peep Queen Bey steam up your screen below:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin