#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: MARY J BLIGE DOES NOT ALLOW HER HUSBAND TO HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MARY J BLIGE DOES NOT ALLOW HER HUSBAND TO HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS


No THOT Zone! There is no rule book for how to maintain a healthy and happy marriage. From what we’re told, marriage requires work and every couple handles their marriage differently. Mary J. Blige recently revealed that she and her husband have an agreement when it comes to friends outside of their marriage. Neither of them are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex.


The singer revealed this tid bit of information during an interview with Stella magazine. She shares:   

"females for me, all guys for him. There’s none of that, ‘Oh, that’s my female friend. Oh, that’s my guy friend.’ No, not in a marriage, I’ve never seen that work.’
The London Sessions singer married Kendu Isaacs — who is also her manager-  in 2003. And since then, they’ve agreed to this pact. Mary also talks about not having children, but being enjoying being a stepmother to Kendu’s three children from a previous relationship: 

 I was never sitting around think, ‘Oh God, I want a baby. No.’ And then these very special kids came along and it was like they were tailor made for me to be their stepmom.
She adds:
Being a single person and an artist, there’s a lot of selfishness that you don’t even know you have. Being a wife, it’s not all about me.

Do you agree with Mary and Kendu’s ‘no friends of the opposite sex’ rule? 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin