#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: KENDRICK LAMAR – ‘I’

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

VIDEO: KENDRICK LAMAR – ‘I’

Kendrick Lamar celebrates life in the video for “i.” In the Alexandre Moors-directed clip, the Compton rapper takes a trip through his ‘hood and sees people going through their daily battles, whether it’s with the cops, domestic abuse, or suicide. He also showcases a brand new dance as he makes his way through the streets with his crew in tow.

He is working with Dr. Dre, Pharrell, and TDE’s in-house producers on the follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city.
“It’s really been a process about me grabbing from these different types of inspirations that I’ve been growing up off of and putting them into my own batch of hip-hop,” he said.

Watch K-Dot get his groove on.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin