#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CHRIS BROWN SPLITS WITH GIRLFRIEND AND BLASTS KARRUECHE FOR CHEATING WITH DRAKE

Monday, December 8, 2014

CHRIS BROWN SPLITS WITH GIRLFRIEND AND BLASTS KARRUECHE FOR CHEATING WITH DRAKE

Chris Brown and Karrueche’s breakup is playing out on social media. The former couple, who called it quits this week, has engaged in a nasty exchange and revealed some intimate details about their relationship.

On Friday, Breezy announced that he was single during Power 106′s Cali Christmas concert. Karrueche fired back, writing, “Niggas be in they feelings when you break up with them lol.”
But that was only the beginning. On Saturday afternoon, Karrueche shared more insight into the breakup.
“Once you find strength within yourself, it’s hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I’m keeping that promise. If you can’t love me the right way, then don’t love me at all. Don’t be mad at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better”
 Chris posted (and later deleted) a long message on Instagram calling out his ex for only visiting him once while he was in jail. Instead, he claims that she was taking secret trips to Toronto to go on dates with Drake. According to him, Karrueche also agreed to participate in threesomes.

“That ride or die act we have been fooling the world with obviously ain’t working,” said Breezy.

Read his shocking rebuttal below.
If u love me, hold me down and I'll do the same.. But if this is for your image I ain't wit it.

— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) December 7, 2014

UPDATE: On Sunday night, Chris issued an apology to Karrueche following his harsh comments. This dude is so bipolar!  And she and all young girls need to stay away!!

“Everybody know I love that girl,” he wrote on Instagram. “I don’t care how my image my look to the public because I’m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologise.”


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin