#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CIARA OPENS UP ABOUT FUTURE BREAKUP, ADDRESSES CHARLAMAGNE ON ‘THE BREAKFAST CLUB’

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CIARA OPENS UP ABOUT FUTURE BREAKUP, ADDRESSES CHARLAMAGNE ON ‘THE BREAKFAST CLUB’

Ciara was in the hot seat on “The Breakfast Club” on Tuesday morning. The R&B singer sat down with DJ Envy and Angela Yee to discuss both her personal and professional life.
For the first time, she opened up about her breakup with fiancé Future. The couple shares an 11-month-old son named Future Zahir Wilburn together. She also addressed the controversy surrounding Jermaine Dupri’s accusations that “I Bet” is a ripoff of Usher’s “U Got It Bad” and Tamar Braxton’s shady comment during her “Black Girls Rock!” performance.
Charlamagne Tha God, who has been especially critical of Ciara, was absent, but he did try and send in some questions. However, Ciara refused to answer them and wanted to be addressed in person.

“I know for a fact that I’m gonna be here for a very long time and Charlamagne knows it too,” she said. “I hope I can send some love into his little crooked heart he has.”

ON HER BREAKUP WITH FUTURE: “It clearly didn’t work out. But I have the greatest gift, the greatest joy of my life is my son. I feel like everything in life happens for a reason and my son has been the greatest gift that God has given me in my life, and been the most game-changing thing that has happened in my life in a necessary way.”

ON WHY IT DIDN’T WORK OUT: “I can’t really break all that down. I don’t even think it really matters to tell you the truth, especially when the ending is as great as it is with my son. That’s what worked out—my son.”

ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH FUTURE: “We’re cool. We have a child together and I think as a parent it’s important to be able to communicate even if you don’t talk. We don’t talk every day. There’s no need to. But my son is clearly the connection between he and I. As parents I think it’s important to be able to communicate. I like to stay happy and I like to live life light and make the best of life.”

ON HER SON: “My son has given me so much clarity and I couldn’t be any more clear than I needed to be. I definitely know a lot of things that I don’t want. I really know. I have to make sure I’m making the best decisions to make the universe right for him.”

ON WHY SHE DATED FUTURE: “I’m human and I went with love in that situation. You can be with someone that has no kids and he can be the biggest jerk in the world. At the end of the day, I roll with love and my son’s father I really believe had the greatest intentions to love me and a beautiful thing came from that.”

ON HER NEW OUTLOOK: “This new chapter of my life is really about being expressive. And it’s about really allowing myself to be vulnerable because I believe it’s healthy to be vulnerable. I think that when you allow yourself to be in touch with your rawest moment, you really develop character that way.”

Blog Widget by LinkWithin