#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KELLY ROWLAND TRIBUTES ICONIC WOMEN IN NEW PHOTO SHOOT

Monday, June 15, 2015

KELLY ROWLAND TRIBUTES ICONIC WOMEN IN NEW PHOTO SHOOT

Singer Kelly Rowland pays tribute to four iconic women of the past via her latest photo shoot with Mane Addicts and hairstylist to the stars Kim Kimble.

Kelly channels singers Diana Ross and Sade; as well as models Bianca Jagger and Farida Khelfa Goude, who both ruled the late 70s/early 80s fashion scene thanks to their goth good looks and iconic big hair.
Of all her looks, Kelly says she loved the ‘Diana’ most. “You can’t talk about iconic beauties without including Diana Ross. She was everything. She has always been my beauty inspiration.”

Check out the photo shoot below and let us know what you think. My personal favorite is the ‘Bianca.’ I love me some Diana Ross, but my favorite era of hers was the 70s, not the 80s. I love afro Diana, not big hair Diana.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin