#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NE NE LEAKES LEAVING THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

NE NE LEAKES LEAVING THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

The very Rich Bitch is hit the ultimate "Girl Bye"...You're going to need a glass of wine for this one. After nearly eight drama-filled years on Bravo's hit Real Housewives of Atlanta, fast-talking fan favorite NeNe Leakes is calling it quits, she tells PEOPLE exclusively. 

Leakes, 48 – arguably the network's biggest star, who's been with the show since its inception – will not be returning for season 8. She says there comes a time when enough is enough. 
Leakes issued a statement via twitter, "After seven seasons of being part of Real Housewives of Atlanta, I can confirm that I am not going to be returning to the show for Season 8.  I am grateful to Bravo, Andy Cohen and True Entertainment for giving me the opportunity to show the world NeNe Leakes and sometimes to show them NayNay," the reality star told Us. "Being part of RHOA has been a big part of my life but I’m excited for new the beginnings I am pursuing and embarking upon. Thank you so much to everyone who has watched and supported me over the years on this amazing platform.  With lots of thought and prayer I’ve decided to step out on faith and not fear."
"This was definitely a hard decision for me," Leakes tells PEOPLE. "Me and my husband [Gregg Leakes] have been going back and forth on it for weeks now. But my contract is up and I just think this is the right time. This is my opportunity to spread my wings and do different things." 
 The announcement comes with the news that Leakes will soon be focusing on totally new projects.


"I'm actually going to be doing a new primetime television show with a big legend," Leakes teases of the series she begins filming this week. "All of my fans will get to see me be really happy, witty and funny and tell all of those one liners that I always have said on Housewives."

It's a positive new direction that the mother of two is more than happy to take.

"I feel a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders," says Leakes, who throughout the years was the center of many arguments and altercations on the show.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin