#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: JENNIFER HUDSON – ‘I STILL LOVE YOU’

Thursday, June 4, 2015

VIDEO: JENNIFER HUDSON – ‘I STILL LOVE YOU’

Love is blind. Jennifer Hudson encourages acceptance in the video for “I Still Love You” off her latest album JHUD. The clip follows a father’s last-minute decision to attend his gay son’s wedding, and ends with a celebratory scene at the reception as JHUD joins the love fest and gets down on the dance floor.
“I just think the concept was just powerful to go with such a positive song. It’s about love and everyone should have love and have the right to love who they want to love,” JHUD told MTV. “So I thought it would be powerful to take a concept like trying to find your equality in love no matter who you love.”
The Oscar winner has teamed up with W Hotel’s marriage equality campaign, TURN IT UP FOR CHANGE, in support of the LGBT community.
“I grew up surrounded and supported by the gay community and I just want to make sure I show them the same support and this is my way of doing it,” she said. “This is the perfect way to show my support through my music and just be there to support because again the gay community has always been my biggest support system it’s just me showing the love back.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin