#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ACTOR CHARLIE SHEEN CONFIRMS HE IS HIV POSITIVE!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ACTOR CHARLIE SHEEN CONFIRMS HE IS HIV POSITIVE!

Actor Charlie Sheen admits he has known that he is HIV positive for four years.

This morning Charlie Sheen sat down with Matt Lauer on the Today Show and revealed his HIV status and admits he was being blackmailed by several people including a prostitute who took pictures of his viral load medicine and threatened to expose him.

The National Enquirer was the first to report that Sheen is HIV positive, a story they have worked on for 18 months, and two hours after they released their story People confirmed the news with crisis manager Howard Bragman.
I have paid those people. Not that many, but enough,' he said.
'I don’t want to guess wrong, but enough to bring into the millions. What people forget: that’s money they’re taking from my children; I’ve got five kids and a granddaughter. 

'For some reason I trusted them, they were deep in my inner circle. I thought they could be helpful and instead, my trust turned to their treason.'
When asked if he was still paying anyone for their silence, Sheen said; 'Not after today I'm not.'
He then said; 'I think I release myself from this prison today.' 
Sheen had reportedly spent $5million to keep the news that he had HIV 'silent,' but despite this it has now become an 'open secret' to many in Hollywood. He also said it was 'impossible' that he had transmitted the virus to anyone else. 

Charlie insists he was open about his status to his partners and admits having unprotected sex with at least two people who were fully aware of his illness and that both of them were under the care of his doctor.
Charlie Sheen's doctor also sat down with Matt Lauer and explained that Charlie does not have AIDs and undetectable viral loads which makes it extremely rare to transmit the disease during safe sex.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin