#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KERRY WASHINGTON COVERS ELLE MAGAZINE & "DISCUSS WHY SHE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT HER MARRIAGE"

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

KERRY WASHINGTON COVERS ELLE MAGAZINE & "DISCUSS WHY SHE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT HER MARRIAGE"


 Kerry Washington owes a lot to her TV character Olivia Pope. Not only has that Type A woman helped her make the TV series Scandal a success, but she has also helped the actress in real life.

In the new issue of US Elle, the 39-year-old star said: 'Even though Olivia Pope has obviously made the decision that she is not a mom, playing her made me feel like I could be a mom. Because she knows there's always another way—there's always a way to fix it, there's always a way to solve it, to win.'She added: 'And I feel like playing her made me feel like, All right, I can do it. I will figure out how to juggle it all.'

The beauty also gushed over show creator Shonda Rhimes. 'She's been such an amazing resource, as a mom, and as a working mom...I am on one show and I have one kid, and she has three shows and kids,' she said.
And even though Kerry has a rule to not talk about her family, she did tell the Elle reporter that her husband of nearly three years, Nnamdi Asomugha, was at home 'listening to the audio version of Rhimes's book, the first-person self-help journey.
Kerry also in other marriage news explained to E news since the day they were secretly married there have been rumors that Kerry Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha were headed for divorce [click here if you missed that].

Welp, don't hold your breath waiting for Kerry Washington to confirm or deny... 

In a recent interview Kerry tells E! News,
'If I don't talk about my personal life, it means I don't talk about my personal life.''That means not only did I not tell you when I was getting married, it also means if somebody has rumors about what's going on in my marriage, I don't refute them, because I don't talk about my personal life.'

Washington issue of Elle Magazine is on stands now!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin